- there is no limiting or compression on the stereo buss;
- there is no fade in/out on the tracks (please specify if one is needed);
- digital levels are 6 dB below 0 dBFS (”-6dB”);
- digital files are at least 44.1kHz/16bit (24bit preferred) in the Wave/Aiff format;
- optional: a (sound)reference could be helpful;
- using upload. (Allowed file extensions are aif, aiff, wav, rar, zip and rtf and txt for text files.)
The International Standard Recording Code (ISRC) is a unique international identifier for tracks on sound and music-video recordings. It serves as a digital “fingerprint” for each track. For example it is used by digital download services such as iTunes to collect royalty and tracking information.
We can generate unique ISRC codes for each of the songs and burn this as part of your master CD.
A DDP image file is a way to deliver your master to a replication facility without having the errors that an audio CD presents.
We master specially for cutting vinyl records and work closely with one of the best and approved cutting engineer to get the best results as possible. Please enquire for a special quotation.
Mastering is the last stage in which you can change the sound or make an edit of your recording, we really encourage you to attend the session if you like to make final creative decisions or just are interested! Please get in contact to book a session.